With a bourgeois charm and a striking aesthetic impact, the Salina model stands out for its very high seat and slender armrest, both with adjustable electronical mechanism. Available in leather.
– Frame: wooden structure. Metal structure for the armrest.
– Seat suspension with Nosag solution and back with elastic webbing.
– Padding in eco-friendly open cell polyurethane foam with different densities covered with a Tecnoform layer.
– Armrest adjustable in different positions.
– Covering in leather or fabric. Not removable coverings.
– Electrical independent mechanism both on the footrest and headrest for reclining versions.
– Manual adjustable headrest for fixed versions.
– Legs in Shiny metal (Cod.30), Satin metal (Cod.31), Gunmetal (Cod.50).
– Stitching type Cod.03 for leather and fabric coverings.
– Stitching type Cod.06 for the top part of the seat in leather.
– No bed version available.
– Sectional sides not finished.
Optional features without any upcharge
– Contrast stitching available. Please refer to our leather collection for a thread color indication.
Optional features with upcharge.
– Lithium battery kit available. One battery pack for each reclining seat.
– Sectional sides finished (if possible).
– Headrest (Cod.9900) in eco-friendly open cell polyurethane foam and removable covering.
– 7% upcharge for combined coverings. Please refer to the notes at the beginning of pricelist.
– Different stitchings not available.
– All reclining versions are made and delivered as separate elements.
– Version Cod.4404 can be used with groups A – B – C – D.